33 Weeks
Ok so I will admit I am horrible at maintaining "belly pictures", but I have included some 33 week photos, we officially have seven weeks until I am considered 40 weeks pregnant... All I can say is this pregnancy has been very easy; my first trimester was kind of hard because I was very exhausted, working full time, and we were in the process of moving, but other then the exhaustion I can truly say I have not had any major complications...
As the days roll by, and we move closer to her anticipated arrival I find myself getting more and more anxious. I cannot wait to meet her, I am dying to have her out so we can hold her, and kiss her... But at the same time a part of me thinks of how despite my body's growth I will miss the feel of her kicking me, most of all her recent jabs to the ribs!!!
I hope everyone is doing well, and I will keep you posted on our progress as the weeks pass, and we get closer to the new addition to our family :o)
33 Weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment