Last Saturday we took Madalyn to her very first pumpkin patch and in true Northwest fashion it was raining. I know Madalyn won't remember her first trip to the pumpkin patch however I wanted to go for a photo op, and show her that no matter how old she is/was we were going to make sure she can experience everything we have to offer her, even if it means braving the rain and cold for a pumpkin! We took some oh so cute photo's and I am sure when she is older she will laugh at these photo's and think why did you guys do that to me! I hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween, I know we will, and I am looking forward to next year when we can take her trick-or-treating! Happy Halloween.
Mommy and Madalyn
She is not too sure about these blankets on her head, this rain, and her crazy parents!
Daddy carved my first pumpkin for me.
Happy Halloween, from Madalyn the pumpkin girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment