So there are several things going on in our lives right now... A major one is the fact that we are buying our first home. We are due to close on the 15th of February. We will stay in the same town we are currently in, however instead of being in Clearwood, we will be in the actual town of Yelm!!! The house will need some work but nothing we can't handle.
I have started school, I am in my junior year of college, and taking two classes right now, a Religion class, and Political Science class.
John is hard at work, and busy as ever, between classes for work, and fixing vehicles. He is doing well...
Now for the fun update... Madalyn... Boy is she growing, she is five months now and we find that every day she has a new milestone... She giggles, is full of smiles, plays with her toys, chews on everything... She reaches for things now! Scoots around, rolls from here to there... The drool has yet to subside, which is the territory with teething, now if a tooth would just pop through! Our next well baby checkup is set for February 7th, she will receive more shots, and then I don't think we see the pediatrician till nine months...
We are all healthy, and doing great, and I hope this update finds everyone just as healthy... I have tons of collages so click around and check them out!
Love,
John, Christina, and Madalyn












No comments:
Post a Comment