I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving... We went down to Oregon for the holiday, and had quite a good time... The drive down was a little rough considering we were driving the night before Thanksgiving with everyone else who decided to go South as well. However after one stop to feed, and change Madalyn we made it home!
Our holiday was great, we had two dinners, one with John's family, and one with my family, and we had a great time. Unfortunately Madalyn is too young still to try the food, so next year will be fun to see how she does! :o)
We are now back in Washington, and getting the house decorated for Christmas, and enjoying quality time together.
Madalyn is growing well, and she will be four months next week. Which means SHOT time :o(. But I know she will do well, as she did great with her first set of shots. She is talking more too, which is oh so cute, she makes loud squeaking noises, then she scrunches up her face, with a look of "whoa where did that noise come from"!!!
I hope everyone is doing well and I will update again next week!

No comments:
Post a Comment