Our Family

Our Family

Friday, November 19, 2010

Three Months...

Madalyn turned three months on November 5th. She is getting cuter and cuter every day. She has found her eyes, and it's cute because she will rub her eyes with her hands. She sucks/chews on her hands which is oh so cute, and she smiles so big, and she has giggled twice, however both times she has giggled have been while she was sleeping. I am also proud to note to those of you who have known that she has been sleeping in our bed.... She is slowly but surely becoming accustomed to her own crib, and last night she slept for four hours in her crib! WOO HOO!!!

I hope everyone is doing well, and looking forward to the upcoming holidays, and Thanksgiving! I will update again after Thanksgiving.

 Lounging on her Boppy.
 Playing on her playmat.
 Smiley!
 Happy Three Months.
 Concentrating hard on her toys!
 Not too sure about this position!
 BUMBO!!!

Oh so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment